Dear THA Parents,
In response to COVID-19 mandates, we would like to share some procedural changes:
1. We will not give exams this year.
2. Seniors: 5/8: Last Day for Online Assignments for Seniors. Seniors will be given a scheduled time to come in and clean out lockers, return books, return sports uniforms, etc. on May 13. Accounts must be up to date prior to the student's scheduled visit.
Grades PK – 11: 5/15 Last Day for Online Assignments for PK-11th Grades: Students will be given a scheduled time to come in and return books, pick up personal belongings, pick up report cards, etc. 5/26 and 5/28. Accounts must be up to date prior to the student's scheduled visit. Please refer to the emails sent for times.
3. We plan to hold graduation (5/29) and Baccalaureate (5/27) on their scheduled dates. Email has been sent with details.
4. We will present Senior Awards at Baccalaureate.
5. We will hold an awards ceremony at the beginning of the school year for all other academic awards.
6. The Athletic Banquet is being discussed. More information will follow.
7. We tentatively plan to open Gateway to THA (PK2 and PK3) and Rebel Summertime on June 1st. This is subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions and safety concerns.
**We are continuing to modify and plan. We will share updates as they become available. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate these unchartered waters.