why choose THA?
· Independent, College Prep School Serving K2-12th Grade
· Excellence in Academics with 100% College Acceptance
· Expanding Technology and STEM Program
· Full Day-Year Round-K2/K3 Program
· After School and Summertime Program
· Outstanding Music Program-Sponsored by Mrs. G’s Music Foundation
· Dual College Enrollment for 11th and 12th Grade High School Students
· AdvancED and SACS Accreditation
· Competitive Athletics Program including Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Sporting Clays, Cheerleading, and
Our ultimate goal at THA is to continue to provide our students a safe and loving environment with a strong education to be successful in their future endeavors.
Thomas Heyward Academy, located in Ridgeland, SC serves the needs of students from K2 to 12th grade. THA is a member of and is accredited by the South Carolina Association of Independent Schools (SCISA). Thomas Heyward Academy was the first institution to receive SCISA Advanced Accreditation which is the highest accreditation awarded by the Association. THA is a non-profit corporation managed by a Board of Directors.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website.